Monday 23 February 2009

Yo La Tengo

i really miss my copy of 'I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One', which has been lost to the numerous house moves or friend lends of time. It makes me sad as this is such a great indie rock record, and although i have a few other Yo La Tengo albums, it just makes it harder as it not the songs i want to listen too.

When i was a teenage in Reading, i didn't steal Cds from HMV like some of my mates, but i did come across this record, inside its cover, ripe for the picking in an un-manned shop who had a rip off merchant for a boss and i went for it, straight out of the 'Y' section, into my pocket, out the shop to glory. Only when i got to the Forbury Park to look at my first 'steal', i realised that in the panic, i had picked up the wrong CD and was now holding in my hand the second Veruca Salt album, and i dint even like the first one! My karma was pretty instant, showing crime = bad times.

If anyone wants to sell their vinyl copy of this album or make me a CD-r version i would be very happy!



Photobucket

No comments: