Friday, 5 October 2007
daylight come and me wanna go home.......
Jodie is obviously very excited about recording the first TROPICS 7", so much so that we celebrated by NOT drinking exotic drinks. The effect is apparent.
Rory claims that when he dies, he will probably go to hell and his eternal punishment will be untangling a never ending stream of audio cables, the Myth of Sisyphus for the modern day sound engineer. Jodie will just carry on watching the show.
Nerves are rife inthe camp, Robins answer is to re-enact the Neutral Milk Hotel Cover.
we are using the room that Blur used for Song 2!
Brattwell using the majick touch
and its all recorded live straight into this anologue bad boy!
and dan reeves likes the cut of its jib
live to tape + no overdubs + chromatic tuner = no bum notes + happy engineer
- Cold Pumas
- Dan Reeves Design
- Fair Ohs Blog
- Fair Ohs Myspace
- Holloway Sweethearts
- Male Bonding Crap Shoot
- Miss Eltan
- New Plastic Ideas
- Now Thats What I Call Dude Culture
- Panda Me Silly
- Sex Is Disgusting
- Suplex Cassettes Blog
- Suplex Cassettes Myspace
- Suplex Cassettes Shop
- Surfs Up
- Tapelove Tape Reviews
- ► 2009 (35)
- New Flyer by Silas for Lovvers/This Aint Vegas
- Dans back in town..............
- Lovvers - Spin Spin The Dogs - Danananankroyd
- leontocephaline rhapsody
- Oi OI Saveloy!
- what holds you up, when gravity is corrupted
- 1349 - year of the black plague
- you've lost that loving feline
- Tropical News Flash
- Crystal Visions (the return)
- spraypaint/wheatpaste the walls!
- return of the prodigal friend
- hockney on turner, not turner and hooch
- In the Belly of a Shark
- welcome to the rainforest umbrella.......
- this is the captain of your ship, calling............
- stay foolish and stay hungry
- only dogs hear the jaws of the lion
- .....sweet nirvana
- daylight come and me wanna go home.......
- ▼ October (20)