Friday, 5 October 2007
this is the captain of your ship, calling.............
this is my third British Museum visit this month, and im sure its not my last. This time my sister was in London from Australia for 2 days so culture must be caught up on for at least one day.
both my big sisters, looking a cat mummies, realising i know too much about them and have obviously been here before.
it'll be along time till we share another soho hot chocolate in autumn time.
- Cold Pumas
- Dan Reeves Design
- Fair Ohs Blog
- Fair Ohs Myspace
- Holloway Sweethearts
- Male Bonding Crap Shoot
- Miss Eltan
- New Plastic Ideas
- Now Thats What I Call Dude Culture
- Panda Me Silly
- Sex Is Disgusting
- Suplex Cassettes Blog
- Suplex Cassettes Myspace
- Suplex Cassettes Shop
- Surfs Up
- Tapelove Tape Reviews
- ► 2009 (35)
- New Flyer by Silas for Lovvers/This Aint Vegas
- Dans back in town..............
- Lovvers - Spin Spin The Dogs - Danananankroyd
- leontocephaline rhapsody
- Oi OI Saveloy!
- what holds you up, when gravity is corrupted
- 1349 - year of the black plague
- you've lost that loving feline
- Tropical News Flash
- Crystal Visions (the return)
- spraypaint/wheatpaste the walls!
- return of the prodigal friend
- hockney on turner, not turner and hooch
- In the Belly of a Shark
- welcome to the rainforest umbrella.......
- this is the captain of your ship, calling............
- stay foolish and stay hungry
- only dogs hear the jaws of the lion
- .....sweet nirvana
- daylight come and me wanna go home.......
- ▼ October (20)